Here are some steps to take before we arrive:
1) Call you insurance representative and make a claim.
2) If you have lost power and it is possible, remove perishable
foods from your refrigerator and freezer.
3) Keep a list of anything you have discarded and receipts
for any expenses you incur in protecting your property. This will
help facilitate the claims process later on.
4) If you must relocate, make sure your insurance rep has
a phone number where you can be reached.
5) Do not use any affected electronic equipment until it has
been checked by a technician.
6) Close doors to keep the smoke orders as localized as
7) If possible, open windows to ventilate.
8) Remove pets to a clean environment.
9) If you need to turn the water off, take steps to prevent your
plumbing and/or heating supply pipes from freezing.
© RecoveronAll rights reserved.
Website by: Marco
Green Bay2045 Bellevue StreetGreen Bay, WI 54311