MOLD CLEANUP AND RESTORATION
Recoveron Restoration Services is a specialist in mold remediation. All pre and post-testing is done by independent environmental contractors. Once lab tests indicate the presence of excessive or toxic levels of mold, we implement the following procedures:
- Inspection and evaluation
- Project documentation
- Seal off all air ducts and vents
- Set up negative air pressure and containment barriers
- Removal of personal belongings
- Removal of all non-salvageable contents
- Demolition and disposal of non-salvageable structure
- Cleaning of mold-impacted areas: includes damp wiping non-porous surfaces, sanding and HEPA vacuuming
- Wood surfaces are cleaned and sealed with a fungicidal-resistant protective sealant
- Post-testing is done to insure that areas meet pre-established air quality standards
- Content items are returned after being cleaned
MOLD REMEDIATION STEPS
We understand the mold remediation process!
Call Recoveron Restoration Services, and we can provide you with a list of independent, 3rd party, indoor air quality specialists. This 3rd party will perform an initial sample collection and inspection to determine the presence of mold. If mold is detected, the independent inspector will provide you with a report that includes what mold types and levels we are dealing with, as well as a suggested remediation plan.
Address Moisture Problem
The key to mold control is moisture control. Repairs are made, and water & moisture are removed by dehumidifying and or mechanical extraction. Recoveron implements its unique vortex drying system to ensure the moisture is removed.
A containment barrier is set up to quarantine the affected areas of the structure. Through the use of HEPA filter environment scrubbers (negative air machines), these contained areas become negative air pressure zones with the contaminated air being continually exhausted outside.
All surfaces inside the containment area, including HVAC systems, are cleaned with specific tools and cleaning agents. Recoveron continues to be on the cutting edge of our industry’s technology and uses dry ice blasting to remove 100% of the mold spores from the surface. We then use HEPA vacuums to clean up the mold spores. Finally, antimicrobials and sealants are then applied to help prevent mold growth in the future.