Water Damage Cleanup
Work with proven restoration experts!
Recoveron Restoration Services offers more than two decades of restoration experience and is a preferred vendor for leading insurance companies.
Three factors determine the severity of water and sewage damage: length of exposure, extent of exposure and the nature of the contaminants present. Recoveron follows the standards of the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to ensure that contamination is removed, repaired and sanitized, not just dried up. Recoveron offers the equipment and expertise to handle any water-related problem.
We take water cleanup seriously!
We take the following steps in sewage and water restoration cases:
- Secure and board up the premises
- Evaluate the contamination level
- Assess the risks to public health and safety
- Evaluate the extent of the damage to structure and contents
- Remediate the source of water or sewage damage
- Pack-out contents
- Perform controlled demolition
- Use extreme drying techniques to save floor coverings saturated with water
- Remove and dispose of sewage-contaminated floor coverings
- Generate air movement with dehumidification
- Test humidity content in walls, floors and ceilings
- Monitor and document temperature and humidity throughout the remediation process
- Experts in water damage, water mitigation, flood damage, emergency water removal, water damage restoration
The Vortex Drying System saves you time and money!
The Vortex Drying System is scientifically designed to minimize dry-out time. The latest air movement and dehumidification equipment is used, based upon precise calculations. With the Vortex Drying System we are able to:
- Dry-out most jobs in 3 days
- Dry the carpet and pad while still in place
- Dry the structure without opening walls
How Our System Works
We meet with the owner to determine when and how the water damage occurred.
We make sure the source of the damage has been fixed or eliminated. Using moisture meters and carpet probes, we test water content in walls, floors, and ceilings. Moisture mapping and baseline psychrometric readings are documented.
It is 500 times faster to physically remove water than to evaporate it. We use the Hydro-X extractor, the most powerful extraction tool available.
We set up a containment barrier and create a drying chamber.
The Vortex Drying System is scientifically designed to minimize dry-out time. The latest air movement and dehumidification equipment is used based upon precise calculations.
Psychrometric readings are taken to compile a daily humidity record. Through monitoring, we can determine whether or not we have an effective drying chamber set up within the first 24 hours.